- Smart LCD TVs Throughout Cabin, Master Stateroom and Patio Entertainment Center.
- Contemporary Hi Gloss Laminate, White and Walnut Cabinetry
- Chef's Galley
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Drawer Dishwasher
- Induction Cook top
- Convection & Microwave Oven
- Galley Lighting
- European Storage System
- Allstar Luxury Sleep System w/ Push to Store Sleep Number Bed
- Ambient Lighting
- Queen Convertible Sofa in Forward Lounge
- DirecTV Entertainment (Scheduled Installation Fall 2019)
- Spartan Chassis
- 350HP Cummins Power System
The Horizon’s clean design truly is a departure from the norm. Its contemporary styling sets it apart from the traditional decor prevalent in most coaches at this level, and appeals to those with modern, clean and contemporary tastes. It’s packed with features. The 40A is spacious, even with the slide-outs retracted. Storage space is abundant throughout. Plus, the cockpit is comfortable, and a dream to drive.
Walking into the interior of the Horizon is a unique experience. Gone are the traditional woodwork and cabinets. Instead, the motorhome displays high-gloss laminate surfaces and extensive use of stainless-steel trim. Winnebago designers have incorporated vibrant colors and precision-manufactured cabinet components from Italy. This coach was finished in the Gypsum interior décor scheme, with Cappuccino high-gloss woodwork. Stainless-steel trim, bright LED lighting, and light-colored high-gloss cabinetry, combined with lots of windows, provide a bright and cheerful living space. The slate-colored porcelain flooring and medium-gray furniture add just enough visual contrast to liven up the area. A stainless-steel ceiling centerpiece with embedded LED light strips further reinforces the contemporary styling.